Reins of Rhythm strives to keep costs low for our participants so that we can reach a greater number of children in our community. Operating the program, however, is quite costly. Each horse’s basic needs (hay, grain, shelter, bedding) averages to about $3,000 annually. In addition to those basic necessities, each horse needs a yearly health check, vaccinations, hoof care every 6 weeks, and dietary supplements to keep them healthy and feeling their best. Other major expenses for the program include insurance and equipment. We appreciate the generosity of all the people and businesses who have contributed to help our program operate and grow!
- $35 pays for a hoof trim for one horse
- $85 pays for a trim and set of new shoes for one horse
- $30 pays for one massage for a horse
- $200 sponsors a rider for 8 riding sessions
- $250 sponsors a horse for one month (hay, grain, shelter, bedding)
- $1,500 sponsors a horse for 6 months (hay, grain, shelter, bedding)
Contributions of any amount are hugely appreciated!